Tuesday, August 20, 2013

8 Weeks

Goodbye things I love, hello morning sickness! This week my baby is the size of a yummy red raspberry, and trust me. I'm NOT in the mood to eat a yummy red raspberry like I usually am! Morning sickness is killing me! I thought that I had skipped it, but of course I didn't get morning sickness until 7 weeks and 6 days! It's super late. I guess that I'm lucky I didn't get the all day sickness. Here are some things you need to know now that I'm pregnant:

I'm not posting a full body photo of my bump until 18 weeks.
We are finding out the gender.
Right click is disabled!

Now for my eight week update



Dear baby,
I love you so much already and am so anxious to meet you, even though I'm only 8 weeks. You've shown your little body just a bit. I can't wait for you to grow more and more, so I can finally hold you in my arms! I love you so much!
Love always,
Mom 


 photo sara_zps75213f1f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment